How to apply for In-Year Admissions

Changing your child’s school is an important decision which you might be considering for a variety of reasons. It is always important to do this in discussion with the school your child is currently attending.

Moving schools at any point between Reception and Year 6 is called an ‘in-year’ admission. We process our own in-year admissions, so please complete the form below to make an enquiry. If you need any assistance please contact the school office on 01442 406545 and we will be happy to help!

Admissions Arrangements


Hertfordshire County Council takes responsibility for all new entry and in year appeals for the Academy. Please click here for information about School Appeals. You can view our Appeals Timetable below.